LOCATION: Sterling Heights, MI
HOW TO APPLY: To apply for a position at GETTEES, please e-mail your resume and desired position to firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking the apply now button below.
GETTEES is seeking a talented, entrepreneurial, and versatile Design Intern to join our creative team.
GETTEES is an up-and-coming clothing company based in the Metro Detroit area. We manufacture high quality, Made In USA garments from our own Michigan factory. We are now looking to add to our Creative Team, which is a small group that oversees the entire GETTEES brand articulation.
Our growing Creative Team will produce high-quality, engaging assets that will relay our companies core values. Projects can range from directing photo shoots to concepting and executing marketing campaigns. You’ll be responsible for ensuring all creative is visually "on-brand" across all our marketing channels. You'll report and work directly with our Founder, and be directly responsible for growing and articulating the GETTEES brand. Although this job will initially be an internship position, there is very serious potential for this to grow into a Creative/Art Director position as the company grows.
What you'll do?
- Work directly with our Founder to transform concepts into visual executions that articulate the GETTEES brand and deliver on business needs
- Design an array of digital and print assets including campaign concepts, emails, banner ads, print mailers, catalogs, and e-commerce imagery
- Own projects from the start to the completion.
- Run & organize photo shoots
- Provide creative for both video and social media executions
- Ensure that all projects are delivered in our distinct brand voice and in a timely manner
What we're looking for?
- Have or pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Illustration, or a related field
- Graphic design experience in retail and/or e-commerce
- Have art direction and photoshoot experience
- Are a strong conceptual thinker with a digital and print background
- Are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and have a keen understanding of graphic/web design principles and current web technologies (html, css)
- Are a strong communicator and are able to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical timelines
- Are passionate about branding, storytelling, and producing engaging content and campaigns
- Are able to own a project from start to finish, working autonomously, but welcoming feedback and collaboration
- Can back-up your experience with a strong portfolio
- Have experience concepting and designing for video content