LOCATION: Sterling Heights, MI
POSSIBLE SHIFTS: Full-Time, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
HOW TO APPLY: To apply for a position at GETTEES, please e-mail your resume and desired position to firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking the apply now button below.
GETTEES is looking to add a full-time Sewing Intern to train and eventually join our sewing team in Sterling Heights, MI.
The ideal candidate does not need any sewing experience but must possess a strong work ethic and a good attention to detail. Candidates will start in our sewing training program learning how to sew, developing their dexterity. Once the applicant is efficient in multiple processes, they will join our sewing team in manufacturing GETTEES products.
- Learning and developing the skills needed to be a full-time seamstress
- Sewing and manufacturing multiple processes of The Model Tee and other GETTEES products
- Assist in creating and developing new products and prototypes
- Assist in developing a more efficient manufacturing process
- No prior sewing experience needed
- Creative, high energy and positive attitude
- We prefer to find local candidates in the Metro Detroit area who will be willing to work in Detroit in the not so distant future.