What you'll do?
- Work directly with our Founder to transform concepts into visual executions that articulate the GETTEES brand and deliver on business needs
- Design an array of digital and print assets including campaign concepts, emails, banner ads, print mailers, catalogs, and e-commerce imagery
- Own projects from the start to the completion.
- Run & organize photo shoots
- Provide creative for both video and social media executions
- Ensure that all projects are delivered in our distinct brand voice and in a timely manner
What we're looking for?
- Have or pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Illustration, or a related field
- Graphic design experience in retail and/or e-commerce
- Have art direction and photoshoot experience
- Are a strong conceptual thinker with a digital and print background
- Are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and have a keen understanding of graphic/web design principles and current web technologies (html, css)
- Are a strong communicator and are able to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical timelines
- Are passionate about branding, storytelling, and producing engaging content and campaigns
- Are able to own a project from start to finish, working autonomously, but welcoming feedback and collaboration
- Can back-up your experience with a strong portfolio
- Have experience concepting and designing for video content
Although this job will initially be an internship position, there is very serious potential for this to grow into a Creative/Art Director position as the company grows.