LOCATION: Sterling Heights, MI
POSSIBLE SHIFTS: Full-Time, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
HOW TO APPLY: To apply for a position at GETTEES, please e-mail your resume and desired position to firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking the apply now button below.
GETTEES is looking to add a full-time Seamstress to our already dynamic sewing team in Sterling Heights, MI.
The ideal candidate should have years of experience in the sewing industry and the ability to work strongly with others on the team. Candidates should have a high attention to detail and the constant motivation to continuously improve. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who could one day take over in a sewing management position. Daily projects would include sewing and manufacturing The Model Tee and developing prototypes for future projects.
- Sewing and manufacturing multiple processes of The Model Tee and other GETTEES products
- Assist in creating and developing new products and prototypes
- Assist in developing a more efficient manufacturing process
- Experience in the Sewing Industry (Including Garment, Automotive or Industrial)
- Understanding of Sewing Machines and Sewing Operations
- Creative, high energy and positive attitude
- We prefer to find local candidates in the Metro Detroit area who will be willing to work in Detroit in the not so distant future.